4. Be firm and learn to say ‘no’ when the situation calls for it.
5. Let your loved ones be there at the property negotiation as their backup opinions will be able to help reinforce your requests to the seller. Strength in number, as they say,
6. If the seller is too quick in giving you a lower price, you should question whether there is something amiss about the property or the financial transaction.
7. Don’t be too quick to believe the prices quoted by the seller as he may have gotten this unit for a fraction of the price he’s selling to you, and may have gotten a discount from the developer.
8. Don’t buy the first property you see. You may end up making an impulse buy that you regret later. Be patient and survey around to see if there are better locations and deals available, even if it is a different unit in the same apartment complex.
9. Do not feel like you owe the agent or seller anything if they are nice to your or offer you the best service. This is part of their job and should not influence your final decision.
10. Throw your net far and wide when looking for the right piece of property. Collect more information and spend time on research as you will have to put up with the property for a long time.
Hartanah lelong menjadi salah satu cara yang lumayan untuk mengambil alih aset di bawah nama anda. Harga hartanah lelong biasanya lebih rendah daripada harga pasaran dan berpotensi menjadi pembelian yang berbaloi....
Many of us may have our reservations about buying property at auction. This may stem from our own beliefs, and as emotional judgment is involved; we might have overlooked the significant benefits of buying auctioned properties....
To buy or not to buy, that is the question. Purchasing a property is not an easy decision to make as it requires long-term financial commitment upon acquiring the property....