4. Be firm and learn to say ‘no’ when the situation calls for it.
5. Let your loved ones be there at the property negotiation as their backup opinions will be able to help reinforce your requests to the seller. Strength in number, as they say,
6. If the seller is too quick in giving you a lower price, you should question whether there is something amiss about the property or the financial transaction.
7. Don’t be too quick to believe the prices quoted by the seller as he may have gotten this unit for a fraction of the price he’s selling to you, and may have gotten a discount from the developer.
8. Don’t buy the first property you see. You may end up making an impulse buy that you regret later. Be patient and survey around to see if there are better locations and deals available, even if it is a different unit in the same apartment complex.
9. Do not feel like you owe the agent or seller anything if they are nice to your or offer you the best service. This is part of their job and should not influence your final decision.
10. Throw your net far and wide when looking for the right piece of property. Collect more information and spend time on research as you will have to put up with the property for a long time.
Capital Appreciation and Positive Cashflow. If You are A Property Investor, These are Deals You Can’t Afford to Miss! If making passive income while waiting for the property to appreciate in value is your thing, then look no further than the exclusive ...
“Everybody’s looking for bargains. This is the best time to look. We’ve had the lowest transaction volume since 2012 last year. When you come to that point, what’s going to happen is probably up,” said Lee....
It’s easy to convert your home into a more comfortable and accessible place by using some simple interior design tricks. These tips are beneficial for people of all ages, in particular children who require extra care....